Digital marketing interview question & answer
In this digital era, we need to update our skills. Because we have to keep pace with the updated marketing scenario. But after finishing your degree in Digital Marketing. Many questions arise in your mind. How should I prepare for Digital Marketing interview, question & answer?
1. Explain the term Digital Marketing in brief.
Digital marketing means the activity we do on an online platform to promote business, ideas or services. Whereas we can carry on digital marketing by these processes.
- SMM (Social Media Marketing)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Web analytics
- Email marketing &
- Content marketing
2. What are the two main important parts of Digital Marketing?
The two main important parts of digital marketing are as follow.
Inbound marketing & outbound marketing
Inbound Marketing refers to get clicks through social media, e-books, webinars, or e-newsletter. Outbound Marketing refers to reaching customers through emails, calls, advertisements.
3. Explain the term SEO.
SEO means Search Engine Optimisation. SEO refers to increasing website traffic through organic search. It helps the website to improve the quality and content of a website.
4. What is the keyword? And it’s importance in SEO.
The keyword is used in digital marketing for the comfort of visitors. So that they can reach to targeted post very easily.
The importance of the keyword is in better SEO google ranking. keywords help blog to reflects its content.
5. In which area keyword optimization is used for site ranking?
For top ranking in the search engine, keyword optimization is used. And the keyword is used in.
- SEO Title
- Website URL
- Meta description tag
- Web page content
- In H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 headings
6. What is on-page and off-page SEO?
On-page SEO refers to work we do on our website like internal link, external link, meta description, alt image, etc.
Off-page SEO refers to the work we do for our page ranking outside our website. Such as getting a backlink, social sharing, guest post, etc.
7. Is natural backlink possible? What are the ways to acquire natural backlinks?
No, not really, a natural backlink is not possible. In fact, the chance of getting a natural link is negligible. But the most common method of getting a natural backlink is “GUEST POST”. Write a guest post on a branded website of your niche.
8. Explain the term Google Adwords.
Actually Google Adwords works as a PPC means pay per click model. It helps a business to grow through display ads. And Google Adwords is the only reliable, trusted brand in the world that works on the PPC model.
9. What are the various ways of Digital Marketing?
The various ways of Digital Marketing are
- Social Media Marketing
- E-commerce business
- Email automation and marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Content distribution and marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
10. What are the important channels to promote Digital Marketing?
Some important channels to promote digital marketing are as follows.
- Email marketing
- social media marketing
- Video content advertising
- online PR is also a better option
- Affiliate marketing
- Display Ad marketing
11. Explain what is a webmaster tool.
Google provides free service to a website called Webmaster tool. The tool provides free data indexing. It gives search engine queries and backlink information. In fact, webmaster also helps in submitting an XML sitemap.
12. What is a common method to increase website traffic?
The most common and suitable method of is link building, perfect content with SEO.
13. What do you mean by a responsive website?
A website that offers user-friendly experience during site visits. And the content of the website appears the same on a small or big screen.
14. What is email marketing?
Email marketing means sending a commercial mail to the targeted audience.
By the way more digital marketing interview, question and answer are waiting for you.
15. What are the famous Digital Marketing tools?
Top famous digital marketing tools are listing below.
- Alexa ranking
- Google Analytics
- Keyword discovery
- XML Sitemap Generator
- Keyword Tracker
- Favicon Generator
- Google alert
- Google trends
16. What is the famous Google Adword Extention?
Some famous Google Adword Extention is:
- Sitelink Extention
- Promote Extention
- Callout Extention
- Call Extention
- App Extention
- Affiliate location Extention
- Snippet Extention
17. Explain the term AMP.
AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Page. It is an open-source structure developed by google. Actually AMP creates a better, fast and userfriendly experience for mobile users. And AMP provides an easy way for publishers and marketers. To develop a mobile-friendly webpage.
18. What makes a link “bad link”?
These are the things make a link “bad link”.
- Paid links
- Spammy links
- Link from low ranking page
- The link from link exchange
- Same anchor text link from various websites.
- Link from Google’s non-indexed website.
19. How can we avoid Google Penalty?
Following are the rules to avoid Google Penalty are as follows.
- Try not to link your site with a bad page ranking website.
- Stay away from stealing or copyright images and content.
- And do not try to redirect users to any other website until he clicks the link.
- Avoid restricted words.
20. Name some famous search engines clearly.
There is so many search engine on the internet. But famous and effective search engines are listed below.
- Internet Archive
21. What is PPC? Explain.
PPC means pay per click. It is basically an advertising technique to bring direct traffic to a website. It is also known as Cost Per Click. Generally, an advertiser pays a suitable amount to the owner of the website. Whenever the ad is clicked.
22. What is the correct way of implementing “Call to Action”?
The following are the correct way of implementing “Call to Action”.
- Use attention-grabbing text.
- Design your text button magnifying.
- Always use the first person singular.
- Keep it simple and short.
- Create a necessity.
23. What is the famous method of Black Hat SEO?
- Using a private link network.
- Keyword Stuffing
- Hidden text
24. Name some famous methods used in White Hat SEO.
- Link building
- Keyword analysis
- Social media sharing
25. Name some famous PPC tools.
There are so many PPC tools are available. But famous PPC tools are
- Keyword Planner tool
- Adwords Editor
- Adwords Wrapper